Save time and money with a good agency brief
Are you getting the most from your B2B marketing agency? Do projects take longer than expected because:
1. the agency got it totally wrong - they don’t understand your brand or vision (or budget!).
2. internal stakeholders are making it difficult with last minute changes
3. your own requirements changed during the creative stage.
These problems can be mitigated or totally eliminated with a good agency brief. Reduce the need for multiple meetings before and during the creative process. Use these agency briefing templates to save yourself time, money and headaches.
A good brief will:
- provide clear direction and foster agency trust as you both work towards your goals.
- keep stakeholders aligned.
- mitigate the need for changes while in the creative stage.